Regency Dress Pattern in Curvy Sizes
We are so excited! The plus size Regency dress pattern that you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Our Lady Katherine pattern is now available in the expanded size range, sizes 20 – 30.
Creating size-inclusive patterns is very important to us. We enlisted the help of a terrific group of testers who diligently sewed the pattern and provided feedback that enabled us to get the fit just right.
The two size ranges are available separately. In creating the expanded size range, we made adjustments to the design to specifically accommodate a curvy figure.
Launch Special, 20% off Patterns
To celebrate the launch, all of our patterns, including Lady Katherine, are 20% through the end of February 2022.
Beginner Friendly and Historically Accurate
Now those are two phrases you don’t find together in the same sentence very often, right?
If you’re new to sewing, or new to cosplay or historical sewing, Lady Katherine is a good place to start. You’ll have fun sewing view C. It is the most beginner friendly of the three options.
Here are some things you’ll love about this pattern.
- Available as a PDF download, or already printed with a full size instruction booklet.
- The style is easy to fit.
- Clear instructions with illustrations.
- Three views to choose from.
- Simple, historically accurate design that you can embellish to your heart’s content.
- Beginner friendly.
- Based on an extant dress.
- Includes a chart with measurements for the rectangles that make up the skirt so you don’t have to print those pattern pieces.
- Instructions include fit tips.